Sejkko is a self-taught, fine-art photographer, formally trained as a scientist with a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence and Cognitive Science. He has released two photographic projects: Debut and Fernwehallein (see Portfolio). His work depicting ‘lonely houses‘ has been featured in major international media outlets including Wired magazine, HuffPost, The British Telegraph, World Photography Organisation and others (see Press).
Sejkko’s work has been in two gallery exhibitions (see About). He has also worked in commercial photography for social media. His clients include Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, LandRover, Turkish Airlines, Jeep and Huawei. In addition, Sejkko has collaborated with art galleries: Schirn Kunsthalle in Germany, and Museu Berardo in Portugal (see About).
Scroll below for latest news, and access to newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- Featured in FishEye Magazine (France) see the interview here
- New Limited-edition reproductions available for Dreaming Magritte and the newly released Fernwehallein. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- New project out: Fernwehallein – stay tuned for its appearance in the portfolio section on 24.05.2018
- . There is a new list of available limited edition works. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- The artworks in the Debut collection are sold out. However, a small collection of new prints will become available in March 2018. Use the contact form to enquiry about this new series as well as about unreleased limited editions. Alternatively, sign up to the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Featured in Indonesian news (January, 2018)