Sejkko is an emergent, self-taught, fine-art photographer with a PhD degree in Artificial Intelligence. He has released two collections of limited edition fine-art photo reproductions: Debut and Fernwehallein (see Portfolio). His work has been featured in major international media outlets including Wired magazine, HuffPost, The British Telegraph, World Photography Organisation and others (see Press).
Sejkko’s work has been in two exhibitions (see About). He has worked with brands including Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, LandRover, Turkish Airlines, Jeep and Huawei, and has collaborated with art galleries including Schirn Kunsthalle in Germany (see About).
Scroll below for news, and for the contact form.
- New Limited-edition reproductions available for Dreaming Magritte and the newly released Fernwehallein. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- New project out: Fernwehallein – stay tuned for its appearance in the portfolio section on 24.05.2018
- . There is a new list of available limited edition works. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- The artworks in the Debut collection are sold out. However, a small collection of new prints will become available in March 2018. Use the contact form to enquiry about this new series as well as about unreleased limited editions. Alternatively, sign up to the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Featured in Indonesian news (January, 2018)