I am a self-taught fine-art, conceptual photographer based in Lisbon, Portugal. My art photography work is centred in the creation of minimalistic — yet conceptually rich — visual narratives. I focus on the following specific areas:
- Private commissioned works for collectors
- Exclusive image licensing
- Production and dissemination of social media contents/narratives in my instagram account
- Advise/consulting on various aspects of creating and maintaining social media accounts
- Limited-edition certified high-quality art prints
Please use the contact form for enquiries about any of these.
I have released three photographic projects: Debut, Dreaming Magritte and Fernwehallein (see Portfolio). My work on depicting ‘lonely houses‘ has been featured in major international media outlets including Wired magazine, HuffPost, The British Telegraph, World Photography Organisation and others (see Press).
I have been in two gallery exhibitions, and have worked in commercial photography for social media. My clients include Mercedes Benz, Lufthansa, LandRover, Turkish Airlines, Jeep, Huawei and Uber. In addition, I has collaborated with art galleries: Schirn Kunsthalle in Germany, and Museu Berardo in Portugal (see About).
Scroll below for latest news, and subscribe to newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- New Aleke series is out. See more at the online shop. A new print every six weeks. The same quality and certification of the core collection works.
- Featured in FishEye Magazine (France) see the interview here
- New Limited-edition reproductions available for Dreaming Magritte and the newly released Fernwehallein. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- New project out: Fernwehallein – stay tuned for its appearance in the portfolio section on 24.05.2018
- . There is a new list of available limited edition works. Please use the contact form for enquiries.
- The artworks in the Debut collection are sold out. However, a small collection of new prints will become available in March 2018. Use the contact form to enquiry about this new series as well as about unreleased limited editions. Alternatively, sign up to the mailing list at the bottom of this page.
- Featured in Indonesian news (January, 2018)